News and Press Releases
- City of Grand Junction and Mesa County Host Mappy Hour (PDF)
- City to Reimagine Use of Whitman Park
- City Hosts Public Meeting to Design CRC (PDF)
- City Hosts Two Fall 2023 Housing Book Club Series (PDF)
- City Begins Improvements on Patterson Road (PDF)
- Grand Junction Hosts Dog Days Swim at Lincoln Park Pool (PDF)
- City Completes 24 Road Path from Patterson to Canyon View Park(PDF)
- River Park at Las Colonias Has Longest Season Since Opening in 2020(PDF)
- Bonsai Design and City of Grand Junction Celebrate Opening of Zipline at Las Colonias (PDF)
- City Hosts Get the Scoop on Your City August 24 (PDF)
- City Launches Phase II of Dual Stream Recycling Program (PDF)
- City Call for Artists - Eagle Rim (PDF)
- City Hosts Senior Games (PDF)
- Grand Junction City Council Adopts Strategic Framework (PDF)
- OM Recreation Facility August Public Meeting (PDF)
- City of Grand Junction, Mesa County, and CSU Extension Partner on Compost Utilization Study (PDF)
- Canyon View Park Parking Lot Reconstruction (PDF)
- City Opens Corridor Infill Incentive Program (PDF)
- City Opens Electric Vehicle Readiness Plan for Community Input (PDF)
- Emerson Skate Park Design Virtual Meeting (PDF)
- City Calls for Artists to Create Art for 24 Road and G Road Roundabout
- City and Mesa County Collaborate on Unhoused Needs Assessment (PDF)
- City of Grand Junction Seeks Input on Play Yard at Chipeta Elementary School (PDF)
- City Moves to Yellow Flag at the River Park (PDF)
The City of Grand Junction and Mesa County are hosting Mappy Hour events for the community to learn about the wealth of information available by accessing Geographic Info Systems (GIS) maps. Read on...
A section of the Riverfront Trail will close for maintenance on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2023, for Asphalt Replacement along the trail. Read on...
Projects Affecting Traffic for the Week of September 18. Read on...
The City of Grand Junction has plans to reimagine Whitman Park with its new primary purpose as a location for special events by reservation only. Read on...
Last year the City of Grand Junction Utilities Division began work to meet the requirements of the Lead and Copper Rule Revisions (LCRR) established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Read on...
The City of Grand Junction is calling for artists interested in creating unique public art for the new traffic roundabout at the intersection of 24 Road and G Road. Read on...
EngageGJ.org welcomes the community to share comments and ideas on a variety of City projects and plans Read on...